Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Look at King Arthur Flour as Much as I Look at Facebook

Pin It Now!


I am addicted to www.KingArthurFlour.com .  They have so many incredible recipes, on call bakers for questions, and the COOLEST baking stuff.  I have a KAF bookmarks folder on my Google chrome.  It is quicker for me to go to the site and search for the recipe, since I think I book marked most of the recipes...Woops!  Here are some hamburger buns that I made in their hamburger bun pan.  I have also made incredible looking muffins in them, and plan on trying personal apple pies next!  These hamburger buns blow store bought out of the water...I don't even know how many times I have made them.  I have made them as loaves of bread, big rolls, little rolls, hamburger buns, hotdog buns, whole wheat flour, white flour....just so many happy ways!  I miss these so much...they are bad to have around the house when one is on a diet. Beware, you will see much much much more from KAF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...